People We Work With
- Australian National Rail
- Australian Submarine Corporation
- Australian Institute of Architects
- A.V. Jennings Homes
- Broken Hill Proprietary (BHP)
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation(CSIRO)
- Local Councils
- Adelaide Hills
- Charles Sturt
- Tea Tree Gully
- Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
- Victor Harbor
- Churches All Faiths
- CSR Sugar
- Government Departments
- ECH Inc. & ACH Group
- Aged Care Facilities
- Kalyra Nursing Home
- Lutheran Homes Inc.
- Pembroke College
- Prince Alfred College
- St Peter’s College
- Westminster School
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Royal Automobile Association (RAA)
Provide Engineered Solutions
For 22 years we have been designing and building solutions to box gutter problems.
Good sound design must incorporate the following features:
- The design must solve the immediate problem.
- It must not introduce additional problems.
- It must not leak.
- It must be cost effective.
- It must look good or at least visually acceptable.
- It must incorporate inspection points.
- It must be maintenance friendly.
Our track record in this area is unblemished after 22 years of good sound engineering solutions to gutter problems.